cupcake

30.7.07

NYC DAY ?! Lets just call it ephiphany day.....

Q: Ok so what is most sought of any trip?
A: Direction/self discovery.

I think I've found some ie. to become an ART DIRECTOR/PRODUCTION DESIGNER. Yes, it might already have looked like that was where I was heading but only by sitting in interviews and seeing a dream job posting, have I really fully seen where I fit.

So this it the idea/plan.
1. find/accept a job here in New York (interiors that'd be fine)
2. volunteer on the side to gain more experience in the moving and still photography world.
3. ? well that's as far as I've gotten... I guess take over the world.


This was me finding out that my camera has a time stamp as I was waiting for the interview, no phone means no clock. Now rectified, as I have a new phone!

ps - I'm writting this from Central Park - love free wifi! This is now officially my new

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

!! epiphanies are good. sounds like you are confirming what has come before -- confirmation is good!

see you in new york? ;)

7/30/2007  
Blogger sequesthered said...

i'm excited for you, lisa!

you are having quite the adventure, it seems.

7/30/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home