cupcake

27.2.09

MYSTERYmail

a wondrous puzzle has arrived in the mail. This package, had no return address on it. On further inspection no note on the interior. More searching yielded little, the written note
"sending you a warm & sunny breeze from a white sandy beach." Hmmm who has been on a warm beach? The packaging clearly says girl. Turning the sea shell over a sticker gives it all away - Made in Philippines. Hilarious, yes "made" in the Philippines, or rather found in the Philippines. I think this clue linked with the kraft paper origami crane, and girl means this mystery joy is from A!!! Also on close scrutiny the post mark is Richmond BC - so I think A was home visiting w/ her family. Or????

Am I right?


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Meanoch said...

I'm confused.

3/01/2009  
Blogger Sato said...

i think you are right lisa!

I can recognize the writting....and I do know she was there.. :P hehe

very cool gift!

3/02/2009  
Blogger arden said...

Excellent detective work! Ms. Nancy Drew~!
a.

3/02/2009  
Blogger Adrienne said...

You must break the blog silence and write more.

11/09/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home