cupcake

18.11.08

COLLECTinium

The beginnings are here - all that talk about a gallery of collections/collectors in a curated space takes its first step with a cataloging project - turn of the century beaded purses. They are marvelous and sometimes they have little treasures inside.

My work table, I'm very proud of my white gloves they make me feel official. In the background M is taking all the photos.

For a test of the lightbox, I took a pic of my in progress knitting of the new dish cloth pattern. My choice to not follow the pattern exactly is causing some irregularities.(The purse photos are much clearer and not point and shoot format, like below and i believe much whiter and brighter.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sato said...

Hi lisa!


so exciting your collective show is taking shape! Wish i was there to visit your gallary. :)

Good luck and have lots of fun!!!

Love,
satomi

11/20/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home