cupcake

2.8.07

NYC: Is Going to be My HOME!!

Dream number whatever "to live and work in New York City!" Coming up!

As of Aug. 13th I'll be working and living in New York City. I have no words to describe the feeling. They fall on either polar side of elation to fear to what have I done?! Feelings in opposition are simultaneous and spinny.

I haven't been this excited since... makes me wonder if part of excitement is the element of fear and danger like a roller coaster.

I'm going to have a look at an apartment on my way out of town this eve. At which time real madness begins as i pack my apartment up.

Everything to come is unknown.

Thank-you Arden!
(we are both recruiting - Sue and Satomi we expect u in September!)

somebody pinch me - this is crazy :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Meanoch said...

YES! I now have a friend in NYC.

8/03/2007  
Blogger sue said...

!!!!!!!!

it is hopeful! somehow the fact that you start work on my birthday is a good sign.

8/03/2007  
Blogger liSa said...

Soon you could have two - and possibly one day you yourself!!!
Recruiting the Super Team - Sue I forgot the real name we came up with over breakfast. something like stupendous but shorter...

8/03/2007  
Blogger /dr. said...

PINCH!

you rock.

/dr.

8/03/2007  
Blogger sue said...

(team sensation)

8/06/2007  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

yarrr!!

jumping into the unknown is the best.

8/11/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home