cupcake

13.8.07




In New York :)

Don't know what to say, there is no way to sum up the last week which included packing up, saying good bye, not being able to say good bye, and just plain leaving for this unknown day.

None would have been possible without the love and help from friends, and support from my family. Darn I just made myself homesick.

Today was my first day of work, so it feels sort of closer to reality. Each day feels like two or more. I was taken out for lunch in a three story cavern off Madison Ave. where we crossed over other lunchers via bridges. Pretty wonderful.

Ever wonder whats in store, what's down the road? Well it can be something much bigger than you imagined. I'm in awe that at this moment this is what's for me. I almost forgot my fortune cookie at lunch said "the year ahead promises to find you in many interesting positions." Yoga? Possibly. But wow yes one year that is the initial goal!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Meanoch said...

At first glance, I thought you were in the back of an Ambulence, but then realized it must have been your moving truck.

By the way, is that Erin??

8/14/2007  
Blogger sue said...

new york peace to you! it's there somewhere :)

much love
sssssssss

8/15/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home