cupcake

3.9.07

NYC Life,

Is it that yet? Still trying to find my feet in this new place. Routine helps a bit I pass my small change off on the banana man, and pick up egg and cheese sandwiches on the way to work. I spend some of the weekend in Central Park. Days at work are challenging - I miss freelance world - and wonder about corporate world - on the most part so far i do not think of work outside of work.

In the mornings I cross the Seagram Building courtyard, past the Alexander Caldwell statue and walk under the arms of Lever House.
These iconic buildings are in my daily world.


I don't know what to say about new york or about living here, my feelings are mixed.




2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Sounds like life is very surreal for you.

9/04/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm. we need to hear from you via e-mail. we all love ya and miss ya!

9/05/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home