cupcake

2.10.08

TORONTOrain

I went to work today - to an office in the architects ghetto - an architects office - its temporary for this month, but possibly i could make a place for myself. Feeling somewhat dampened from the freezing freezing rain storm i was caught in while cycling home - more blankets!

I caught this great red carpet event in a store window along queen - dedicated to TIFF. I'm back in Canada - where the moose are....


Wait i should say how i did get the job in the firm, its all through Izzy (my beetle - coincidently for sale). She stayed in a nice man's garage while i was in NYC turns out he's a millworker with connections, he arranged for my interview (found the rented garage on craig's). I interviewed for a different position as an assistant to a designers side line practice, but in the end i am at the the large firm she works for. My job hunting process is a wonder even to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Glad you are posting again!!

10/05/2008  
Blogger Jam said...

I am as well! Good to hear some news!

10/10/2008  
Blogger Meanoch said...

Yeah.

10/10/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home