cupcake

4.8.08

NYCBIRTHDAYS

Sue is turning 30!!! This was the first party to mark her 30 days of 30! Suzie next to her also shares the same birthday day as Sue. Odd, even odder all of us girls happened to wear yellow that day (see us at the kiddee table).

Plus other things last day out with some work friends, we were at the beer garden in Williamsburg. Enjoyed by all. Long benches, steins, bratwursts and cabbage. Leaving work has been much harder than i had anticipated - seems it takes a whole year to get used to the people and the work.... i'm sad to go - there were tears. I don't hate work anymore.

Lastly - if you would like these Laurel and Hardy salt/pepper shakers - first one to reply gets them. I went to pick up a morning coffee and the man behind the counter gave them to me. Story is, they were found in the basement (a box of them). So today was coffee and a free bit of oddity. Good I'd say.

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Do I win?! I want the salt and pepper!! You can bring them over with the bookshelves. :)

8/05/2008  
Blogger liSa said...

and the WINNER is..... SUE!!!!

yay - i'll bring with the rest :)

8/05/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home