cupcake

30.3.08

NYCMOVING

The last days at Garden Place are coming to an end. Dave is all out and its just me for the next few days. I've decided to live in all of the rooms. So my bed room is only a bed room. I am still using Lise's room as a dressing room. I don't know what to use Dave's room as but i took a photo of it. I set up my reading and writing chair in the living room complete w/ sheep skin rug. The dining room holds my typing table, I thought about sewing but I eagerly packed all kinds of things yesterday. So today I catch up and enjoy space.

Oh and i'm moving to greenpoint - semi hipsterville - if i want to take the L into the city, i'll need to walk briskly though the ironic paper people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meanoch said...

That was a weird comment.

I miss that house. It was beautiful. I'm glad you're still on the L, and I hope to see your new place in the summer, or very soon somehow!

Oh, and something mean...umm, I once pretended to understand an old man who was speaking Polish to me in an elevator.

4/19/2008  
Blogger liSa said...

Yes it was strange i deleted it!

4/20/2008  
Blogger Meanoch said...

I just noticed you have a pair of shoes in each of these photos! Knowing you, you probably propped the photos!

I like your white shoes.

5/26/2008  
Blogger liSa said...

yes yes the white shoes are my favorites!

5/26/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home