cupcake

18.11.07

NYC OLD THINGS NEW

These things have traveled with me many places. First - these were my grandmother's. Part of a childhood tea set. I remember playing with them when we went to visit Grandma on the farm. They could be found in the blue tartan vanity amongst other treasures. In toronto they used to sit on top of a painting here they have found a window sill ledge.



Second this little sailor also came from the farm, but who's it was I can't say. But, he's been to the blue house with me, giving a cheery salut at my door. Then onto Toronto where he winked at me as I did the dishes. Now he's also found a window sill. - picture forthcoming - it was too dark - as it is cloudy today :(


In other news my next project is in Toronto - guess I get to keep my ties with that city. I flew in for a meeting last week. There was no time to see anyone but walk so quickly along streets I used to linger on - a little strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home