cupcake

19.1.08

NYC OBSESSION

For a little while now I've been knitting little sweaters, I knew it had gone too far when I made one for the pencil, but I continued with the nano case.

Decisions have been made - and i will switch rooms to save some $$$ Thus I get to make another little space home. I will paint for sure and since I can't get over how much I love gray mist, that shall be the color I paint. I have used this color at home in my loft, and have since used it on two other projects and recommended it for at least another two. It's made by Benjamin Moore. Feel free to use it yourself, you'll not regret it.


finger sweater
pencil sweater
nano - sweater

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I like that you can only knit sweaters for things that don't need sleevess;). Too cute Lisa! I love you, good call on switching rooms.

1/21/2008  
Blogger Jam said...

I got one! A finger sweater!

1/29/2008  
Blogger Sato said...

what a cute sweater!!!
I say even pencils DO need sweater like all of us. they only get warmed up when we wand to doodle. besides, people don't use pemcils as oftenn anymore these days. We need to show them our love. :)

way to go Lisa!

BTW, great pic of you guys in the last post!

1/30/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home