cupcake

6.6.08

NYCRED VELVET

I am unexpectedly home in the middle of the day - feel like i am skipping school - no one is home i am listening to music LOUD - so grade 8 right now.


Oh I'm not really cutting class or work - since our office is moving to the empire state building. I went in to pack my boxes and take home a few wonderful items like this plant, and i know it is mine because i found the babies in it - i don't know where these mini babies come from but they seem to follow me around.

Plus a pair of Artemide lamps for me and one for Sue's kitchen - perfect!



Below pictures of REd Velvet gifts from Arden eaten in Greenwich with Sue, and a conveyor belt of Sushi - so good.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Meanoch said...

Oh man, those babies are a bit creepy, but in a very funny way.

Which Artemide lamps did you score, the aluminum desk lamps??

6/09/2008  
Blogger sue said...

i am excited about the lamp!!!! i will get it this weekend.

6/11/2008  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Ah ha ha I love the babies, like enoch said CREEPY but in a funny sort of way.

6/16/2008  
Blogger liSa said...

yes the aluminum desk lamps!!!

about the babies my roomate found them and was frightened, but i was firm 'the babies stay'

6/21/2008  
Blogger Jam said...

hmmmm...babycakes...

7/11/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home