cupcake

26.6.08

NYCFIND

I ran into these two characters on my walk home last night. I don't think i even need to go into it - the garbage bags tied around their chests and their happy oblivion!! It's too much - dude you are in a garbage bag on the curb - don't you see what's happening??


Makes me wonder what kind of garbage bag i'm wearing that everyone
else can see?

ps - back story, i walked by these two on the sidewalk, did the classic double take, in front of a man putting out his garbage. He raises an eye-brow i feel compelled to explain, I must take a photo. He notices how interested i am taking different angles trying out the flash - its dark. Then he asks if i am Jewish or Christian. I answer Christian. He goes back into the house. Satisfied or disappointed?



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meanoch said...

Such a good picture.

7/03/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home